This quick and easy Chargrilled broccoli pasta with chilli and garlic is perfect when you’ve got zero time to cook. Add any extras you like!
- 100g/3½oz spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100g/3½oz broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 8 minutes, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a high heat and add the broccoli. Leave it for 1 minute before moving so the broccoli chars, then turn and char on the other sides for about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli and almonds and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the broccoli pan, stir well to combine and serve.