Brown sugar and toasted pecans give this fruity salad some extra flavour and crunch.
– 2 1/2 lb. Red and green seedless grapes
– 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
– 1/2 c. sour cream
– 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
– 3 tbsp. packed light brown sugar, divided
– 3/4 c. toasted pecans
* Halve half of the grapes.
* Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, salt, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add grapes and stir gently to coat.
* Top with pecans and remaining brown sugar just before serving.
source – cooking365coza
The post Grape Salad recipe appeared first on News365.co.za.