Napoletana meatballs and pasta
2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
1 packet (9) butchery frikkadels
1 packet (200g) Napoletana sauce
1 can (410g) chopped tomatoes
Handful fresh basil, chopped, plus extra for serving
Salt and milled pepper
1 packet (400g) tagliatelle
Parmesan, for serving
* Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry frikkadels until brown on all sides.
* Add Napoletana sauce and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, or until frikkadels are cooked through.
* Stir in basil and season to taste.
* Cook tagliatelle according to packet instructions and drain.
* Serve pasta topped with frikkadels, basil and parmesan shavings.
source – cooking365coza
The post Napoletana meatballs and pasta appeared first on News365.co.za.