Searching for a new way to serve sweet potatoes during dinner? Look no further than this salad that pairs the root vegetable with cauliflower.
– 1 1/2 lb. small sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/2″ wedges
– 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
– 7 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– 3 tbsp. sherry vinegar
– 8 c. torn mixed lettuces
– 2/3 c. pomegranate seeds
* Toss together sweet potatoes, cauliflower, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 425 degrees F, tossing once, until golden, 25 to 30 minutes; cool.
* Whisk together remaining olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add lettuces, pomegranate seeds, and roasted vegetables; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
source – cooking365coza
The post Sweet Potato-and-Cauliflower Salad appeared first on News365.co.za.